Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here's to You CORT EUGENE


This is one of my favorite hospital pictures that there ever was, Cort had a little blow out about the time I was having the new baby girl, and there was no spare clothes for him to wear, so he came back into the hospital like this. Wearing his hat, shoes, and pull-ups. Funny story about this hospital room, I was in this room when I thought it was time to have Cort, after two hours they sent me home. I came back early that morning and was admitted to the hospital to have Cort. So here's to you my little man, you give mom the best laughs and I love you for it.

2 comments:

Adri said...

I am so mad at you mama Galindo, in all these post within the last months you gave no indication that you were expecting another baby! You are so....She's beautiful! Congrats! I'll have to stop by after work one of these days.

Nicole said...

Ches,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I will invite you for sure!

Such a cute little family. Congrats on the new little girl!