Saturday, September 12, 2009

She's Here





Our Little Girl has arrived.....

Camille Ashleigh Galindo
7 lbs 2 oz 19 inches

It took some time to get her here we wondered if she would ever come into this world, really that was just me cause I was getting so big and so uncomfortable those last few weeks. We thought she would come at the end of August then we made it to the first of September, celebrated my 29th birthday, no photos sorry. But I will tell you Juan, Cort and I had ice cream from baskin robbins, which was really good. It was a good birthday. Then we thought maybe Labor Day weekend, but no it came and went. Had a doctor's appt on 9-9-09 and thought that was her day, but nope she waited one more day before joining our family.
Juan and I feel very blessed to have such a cute little boy and now our little girl is here. WE are all doing very well and we thank everyone who has called us or stopped by to see how everyone is doing. We are very grateful and feel very blessed.


We will keep you updated on what is happening, in the next few days, but for now enjoy these pictures and we will post some more hospital ones of everyone in the next few days.

5 comments:

Cole and Kimala said...

Congrats! I am sure Aunt Ashley is pround to share her name with that little darling. Wish I were close so I could hold her. I need to curb that tiny baby urge. She is darling!

Mistie said...

Congradulations! She is so cute, you need to email me your address so I can send you a gift!

tsroybal said...

I had no idea you were expecting. I have been reading your blog and haven't seen anything about a new little. Congratulations, that is exciting and she is beautiful.

Michelle said...

Congrats! She's SO CUTE!

Adri said...

Congrats! We sure do love ya and hope that things are going well.