Just a little side note about the following info on this..
I am adding this info to my blog for two reasons I want to win one of these great bags and also because I have know Michelle, (who owns this business) since I was in high school. I was good friends with her daughter Melissa. She has some of the neatest things available to buy (I love the aprons), but the best part is she does classes and will let you use her equipment. She makes the cutest rag blankets, my mom has bought some and made one for my son Cort just this past Jan and he loves it. So go to this website and check it out. Let me know if you love the aprons too, my mom got one for my grandma for mother's day and I really want to steal it. They are so cute!!!!
And also I want to say hi to the anderson family... been awhile since I was you......I really want to come to the class to learn to make the bags, but will be in Cedar City for Utah Girls State 2009. Can I get a pattern anyway, let me know if are you going to hold another class to make them????
All you have to do to enter the contest is post on your blog about this blog and contest. Pretty Simple!! http://quiltatreasure.blogspot.com/ then come back to Quilted Treasures and leave a comment saying you posted the blogspot and contest on your blog. Remember to leave your e-mail so I can contact you. We are just trying to spread the word so we would love it if you would help us out. Plus there is a BONUS if we get more than 50 entries, I will throw an apron into the contest too.
Happy blogging. Thanks for spreading the word. Oh, Tell someone on Facebook about the contest and get an extra entry in to the drawing, just leave another comment.
Not a Blogger? Enter the contest by becoming a follower, just click on the link at the bottom right.
You can enter 3 times if you do all three. Thanks. Contest ends June 1st so get your entries in by noon that day!
1 comment:
Hey Ches! It's Melissa...Kort just told me that you had commented at quilt a treasure! So I thought I would take a look at your blog. Your little guys is so cute! I've seen your mom a few times down here in Richfield She's just as cute as ever! I wish you could come to the class cause I think that I will be there! any way...email me sometime! mshaw@barneytrucking.com
Post a Comment