Tuesday, August 18, 2009

where has time gone......




well we have been busy at our house these past few months since cort's 2nd birthday, we have been busy with our garden outside and things inside. we have finished some projects in our house and still have a few more to go. I guess it never stops updating your house. I still have the great chance to be home with cort and we spend alot of time watching elmo these days that is the new thing for him. I am not going to lie I would like to destory the elmo dvd on most days, but I try to just find something else to do, so I do not have to watch it again and again.

here are some new pictures of our little guy and what we have been doing these past few weeks


ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He is such a cute boy...I love that smile.