Tuesday, November 3, 2009

***Happy Halloween***


This is the face of the cutest little elmo




This is the "why is there no money in my halloween card from nana"face!!!


Look at these two cute kids...



Cort, Juan, and Camille on Halloween

We had a great halloween, we (juan, ash and I) took Cort and Camille to the trunk or treat here in hurricane, Camille slept through it all and Cort just wanted to run crazy. I never did get a picture of them both in their costumes. Cort was the cutest little Elmo (thanks to his dad) and Camille was a super darling little gariffe (thanks to grandma carol). I did get them in their halloween shirts and they look really cute together. So Happy Halloween a little late.....










2 comments:

Nicole said...

What cute pictures! I hope you like the new location and Juan likes the new job. Southern Utah sound warm right now!

Michelle said...

Cute pics. How's life with two? We're gearing up for it around here.