Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here Comes FeBrUaRy..........





who knew this thing could be so exhausting, this was Cort's but we put it together for Camille to use and she loves it, but after awhile this is what I find


Cort loves to do what Camille is doing and she tries to do what Cort is doing, there are many times when I put her down for tummy time, I find him right there with her.


we all have laughed about these little fat rolls, we just love them


the eyes of my favorite boy!!

the month of February has already started hard to image that we are in 2010, This month is full of many things for the Galindo family, we will be going to Salt Lake at the end of this month because Juan was selected with his new job to attend some training on new equipment, he goes to the training and comes back to teach the classes at Zion National Park, he will be gone 5 days. We of course will celebrate Valentines Day kid style, since there are two of those now, and we will try to forget my car accident in 2007 on Valentines Day. As for the rest of the month only time will tell, but I am sure there will be changes in the growing munchkins for me to share. So enjoy February!!!





No comments: