My gifts for the girls in my city pillowcases made by yours truly, had to make 28 this year and there are not two alike in the whole bunch!!!!
here is what all the material looked like before getting the pillowcases started, in my all my glory I think they turned out great and yes they are all done and ready to go!!
this year I have HERBERT CITY, I leave on sunday june 6, and my parents have agreed to come to my house the whole week and take care of my kids so thanks mom and dad, you guys are awesome and cort and camille are lucky to have papa and nana!!! And thanks for letting me go back to girl state again this year juan, we always say this will be the last year and I keep getting to go back!!! Love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment