Thursday, December 30, 2010

Festival of Trees in Hurricane,Utah 2010




Cort's Preschool did this tree for the festival of trees, he was pretty darn excited when we got there to see if a couple weeks before Christmas. He class helped make the gingerbread men and gingerbread houses that were the decorations.... More Christmas photos to come

1 comment:

Toni Dee! said...

Chesney, of course I remember you! Glad you found me - the internet is amazing! So fun to see your adorable family, seriously could they be cuter kids? Do you like Hurricane? We were thinking of moving down there . . . what's your take? Good to "see" you again! I'd love to put a link to your blog on mine if that's ok? It's how I keep track of the blogs I want to keep checking in on. And if you don't want to respond to this incredibly long comment with another comment you can just e-mail me at tynton17@gmail.com . . . thanks!