Friday, October 14, 2011

Pre- School Photos 2011-2012






Wow, hard to believe I am now one of those moms who has to get school photos. Only a short five months and I will be sitting with the other kindergarten moms getting ready to send my kid to public schools. Wow, I do not know how I feel about that right now, all I know for now my Cort loves his school, loves his teacher Miss Gwen and thinks she is really awesome and still asks if he can go to school each day. I hope that sticks around awhile. I also hope he get his dad's math skills, and english skills from his mom.


So enjoy my preschool kid cause something tells me the teen years are just around the corner for me!!!





ps mom was at the doctor with Camille so dad was on picture day following swim lessons. I may be having flash backs right now to a pink dress and my dad curling my hair for my first school photo when I was Cort's age. Someday maybe that photo will make it on to the blog who knows for sure!!



1 comment:

Adri said...

We all have pictures where dad's do the getting ready process.
Wow our little ones are getting bigger-my little man will be 1 next month-boy how time flies