Our big annoucement is that we have moved. Juan and I have moved down to southern utah and are in the process of buying a new home down here. We said goodbye to our first house in West Valley City and Juan said goodbye to Utah Department of Transportation after 10 years of working there. Kinda funny his last day was his first day 10 years ago.
Juan accepted a job with the feds, he is working for Zions National Park as a heavy equipment engineer. We have known for awhile that he wanted to do something different and this just worked out for us. He really likes his job and the fact he gets to be in the National Park everyday is not to bad either.
We are currently living with my sister in Hurricane till we close on our house which should be right before thanksgiving, but we are really exicted about the move and being closer to family. We know that everything happens for a reason and Juan was meant to take this job there have been many blessing that have come to our family in the past few months that we are very grateful for.
So here's to our old house in west valley (pictured here), we sure loved that house and will miss it, but we are looking forward to the new things coming our way for our family.
PS I am looking forward to having a real laundry room in my new house!!!! And my own master bathroom
2 comments:
We need to get together. I would love to hold that baby girl. I need to satisfy my baby needs some how since I won't be having one for a while and my baby is growing way too fast. DANG IT!!
Congratulations on the new job, the selling of your house and good luck finding a new house. I hope you find exactly what you want.
Congratulations on the new job. I'm sad you moved, but I'm glad I can still keep up with your cute family on your blog. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment