Thursday, November 19, 2009

Melt My Heart



these are the faces of the worlds two cutest kids and yes I must say I am proud they are mine and also I am just be a little partial because they belong to me. I also have to say that it really is the eyes on these two, they are both big brown eyed cuties.
These are some new photos of them, cort is now two and a half and a little bit of a handful, but I would not trade him for the world. camille is two months old now and cute as can be, she loves to smile at people now and is doing really well, Juan and I fell really blessed to have such great kids.
Our family is still living with Ash at her house in hurricane, we hope to be able to close on our house in laverkin by December 1, 2009. that means we might just have a Christmas tree up at our new house. we will have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Cole and Kimala said...

I would love to come down and help decorate for Christmas. You have to have decorations for Santa to come!! Dawsyn and Cort can play.... and I can hold camille!

Michelle said...

VERY cute kids. Fun photo shoot!

tsroybal said...

Your kids a beautiful.