Sunday, January 24, 2010

ChEcK OuT ThIS FaCe



I have to show this face off to everyone in this blog. I have a hard time imaging that one year ago this week, Juan and I went in to see how this little love bug was growing when we got there, Juan waited in the car with Cort cause he was still pretty small. I went in to see my doctor, super great Dr. Hansen, and he did a sonogram and to my surprise all that was there was an empty sac no baby. I remember leaving the office with my card to come back in two weeks and he would check again. I remember being sad, overwhelmed and also a little surprised. I guess I thought because everything went so well with Cort this one would be the same way. Two weeks passed and we went back to see if anything was there, and there was a little peanut (aka Camille).
Here she is today:
just over four months old, weighs in at 13.5 lbs and is 24 inches long
Still a little hard to image one year ago we wondered if we would get her here. Just one of those many miracles

No comments: