Tuesday, January 12, 2010

where have we been, zion, christmas in emery..etc..


four generations, grandma caldwell, mom, camille, chesney and ashley


camille on her blessing day, we did the blessing at my parents house on december 26th, my dad did her blessing just like he did for cort, she wore her own dress but the lace dress over is the same one that ash and I wore when we were blessed






Christmas comes to the galindo kids..............

Cort's Christmas from Santa

Camille's Christmas from Santa


One of the many trees at nana house





LO-LO turns 32













Cort tells Santa what he wants for Christmas.......




Camille in her christmas outfit, check out those shoes

Cort and his two favorite things, baby and elmo


LO-LO's christmas tree, she did really good this year with it, and I avoided her house so I would not have to help take it down, she took it down herself, so now I can go and see her



A trip to Zions National Park..... I am sure there are many more to come




Camille is getting bigger and changing everyday

camille at 3 months old, she is getting really big

and camille at 4 months old

well as you know we moved back in october to southern utah, for Juan to take a new job with the department of the interior, zion national park, we finally closed on our house on december 11, 2009 and got to move in with a few items right before christmas, then we rented a uhaul over the new years long weekend and got everything down here. That was not before the boys, dad and juan spending two days painting as much as the house as they could. My mom came down and cleaned the bathroom and painted it. Ash got to unpack boxes, yea for her, I think that is why is not coming to see me know is because she knows there is still 900 boxes out in the garage.
As you can see Santa found us even though we never got our own tree up, but nana and papa made sure to get their house all decorated for Cort inside and out, I have to say I still believe they should have won the lighting contest in emery. But you know Cort loved them anyway.
We did get our little girl Camille blessed on December 26th it was really nice to have my dad take care of it and he did a really good job.
Now we are here in Laverkin getting settled into our house and waiting to see what 2010 brings to us. We hope you all had happy holidays and time with family, and we wish you all a wonderful new year. And to all our family who was unable to be with us, we hope you all had a wonderful christmas and new year.
the galindo's (Juan, Chesney, Cort and Camille)

























































2 comments:

Adri said...

Looks like life is agreeing with you! Where is Laverkin? Camille looks so precious in her blessing dress! It certainly looks like the kids had a good christmas.

I got a surprise of my own on Christmas, Erin is going to be a mom yea! I finally get a niece/nephew of my very own, not one that came along with Corby's family!
Keep me updated,

Cole and Kimala said...

Love the picture at the top! Glad you are starting to settle. I'll bet that is a good feeling. I was thinking about having a girls lunch at my house sometime with you, Ashley, Diane, Liz and Ericka.... WOuld you guys be interested? I think it would be fun... a day with no kids, lunch and maybe a craft. Email me.